Skip to content

FAQ: How should a school notify Nelnet of student address changes?

September 15, 2010

What is the best way for schools to notify Nelnet of student change of address updates?


Schools may fax updated student address information to Nelnet Enrollment Processing (1.866.545.9196) or e-mail the School Service Center (

If you would like to view all of the questions answered to date, please choose “FAQ”  in the Category section found on the right-hand side of the blog webpage.

If your school has other questions we can answer, please click the “Contact” link found on the homepage of

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: